Bilingual Administrative Specialist (Spanish) - Portland Outpatient
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Requisition: 1321
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing multifaceted general administrative services in the dynamic environment of an Outpatient clinic setting. They will play an integral role in coordinating the scheduling of client appointments; performing verification checks of client eligibility of insurance and authorization for services; and checking-in clients/families/visitors. The Administrative Specialist will also assist with daily administrative operations of the clinic such as opening and/or closing the clinic. This position will work from our Portland Outpatient clinic location. Bilingual in Spanish is required.
Program: Outpatient Services
Morrison Child and Family Services delivers specialized clinic-based outpatient services to children, ages birth through 18. At the core of our work is a deep respect for the complexity of human nature and human needs–we guide children and their families through difficult issues by creating tailored treatment plans to address individuals needs and cultural backgrounds. Our programs recognize and respect cultural differences and support the growth of children and adolescents so that their ability to succeed in school and in life is enhanced.
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- One year experience in an office setting
- Intermediate level computer capabilities in use of data bases, web-based environments, word processing, email and spreadsheets.
- Fluent in Spanish language including the ability to read, write, and speak is required.
- Knowledge of non-profit sector
- Knowledge of electronic health records
- Pass a DHS criminal history background
- Meets agency driving requirements
Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Specialist: $17.99 - $19.19
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
- Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
- Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
- Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
- Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
- Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
- Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
- Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
At Morrison we celebrate diversity. Through our commitment to equity and inclusion, we support our communities to move beyond disparity and oppression and work with compassion, integrity, and dedication to social justice through the implementation of goals and policies. We strive to create an inclusive and anti-racist organization by ensuring that racial identity will not determine or predict the quality of trauma-informed care a child receives; to that effect, we’re looking for candidates who can provide culturally-appropriate care or possess the ability to hold each other and yourself accountable to the diversity and uniqueness of all individuals within Morrison, our clients and our community stakeholders.
External Candidate Process: Please visit: www.morrisonkids.org/careers
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center
Not the right fit, or not yet ready to apply?
Join our Talent Community! We will keep you updated on positions that fit your skill set and interest!
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.