Salary: DOE Industry: Consumer Goods
What Matters Most:
- 10+ years of progressive HR leadership experience
- Experience with benefits and 401(k) programs and compensation structures, including familiarity with executive compensation and pay equity
- Ability to develop and utilize HR data as related to finance, IT, payroll, and services
- IPO experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- SPHR a plus
Your New Role:
On a team that is busy pursuing growth, HR is the strategic internal focus that allows the company to thrive. In partnership with the rest of the leadership team, you’ll be tasked with some large initiatives. In this role, you’ll be tasked to:
- Develops and implements the human resources plan that aligns with the company’s overall mission and strategy, resulting in innovative best practices and policies
- Helps build a high-performing culture of innovation, accountability, and collaboration
- Participates in the ongoing development of the organization plan and acts as a strategic partner, bringing the perspective of people impact
- Partners with the CFO to oversee organizational people-related budget, using HRIS analytics and P&Ls in decision making
- Supports the physical expansion of the business to new locations, states, and cities, and maintains communication with remote, multi-state locations
- Oversees compensation practices and philosophy to ensure salary benchmarking and pay equity analysis are performed on a regular basis
- Guides the HR team in supporting performance management, talent acquisition, learning & development, employee engagement, benefits, and compliance
Your New Organization:
This organization is a consumer goods start-up in heavy growth mode – they anticipate tripling their headcount within the next year through a mix of hiring and mergers and acquisitions. Although they’re growing quickly, this is a sophisticated group with an experienced management team. Make no mistake, although a highly strategic role, the right candidate will need to be comfortable being very hands on, which is a culture already in place led and lived by the existing leadership team. They need someone with a drive to create and a positive energy to build out a robust HR function and support a diverse group of employees to buy into the company’s ambitious goals. The team believes in upending the status quo regarding traditional corporate office and needs your help building on an already strong culture.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Human Resources