Open Until Filled
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
CCC values and celebrates diversity in race, heritage, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, and disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prioritize active inclusion of diverse staff.
Central City Concern is seeking a Case Manager!
Schedule: Thursday - Monday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Summary: This position supports clients being referred from Department of Community Justice ARC unit and the case managers working in the programs at the Shoreline, Estate, Richard Harris, and the Henry. The PTP Case Manager will work closely with the Employment Access Center, Department of Community Corrections ARC programs, and other service providers; in order to coordinate services and ensure ongoing support of program participants, as they work on income enhancement, finding stable housing, and developing self-sufficiency. The case manager acts to ensure the stability of individuals within the programs, is familiar with and able to access resources for benefits/entitlements, alcohol and drug treatment, mental health treatment, and housing.
- Provide case management services for special needs offenders referred by the Department of Community Justice.
- Stay in communication with clients, Department of Community Justice Transitional Service Unit staff, parole officers and treatment providers. Provide record keeping for community corrections, and ADFC.
- Complete intake/interview process of clients upon referral from Transitional Services Unit including: assessing needs, explaining building and ADFC policies and procedures.
- Assist clients, in collaboration with parole officers and all housing providers, to transition to housing that is more permanent.
- Work with parole officers to establish a safe discharge plan for clients who are non-compliant or have violated parole.
- Attend clinical staff meetings and case conferences in order to initiate aftercare plans for clients.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with alcohol & drug corrections treatment providers, mental health providers and other outside resources for clients.
- Transport clients to Social Security Offices, DHS Offices, Medical Appointments or other emergency transportation needs.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Advanced education preferred.
- Two years’ experience in the delivery of chemical dependency/mental health treatment services preferred.
- If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
- Experience with ex-offenders preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
- Must possess a current driver’s license, pass a DMV background check and be designated an “acceptable” driver as outlined in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
- Must not actively be on parole or probation.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level
***Uploading a Resume and Cover Letter is preferred for this position***