Central City Concern (CCC) is a nonprofit agency serving single adults and families impacted by homelessness, poverty and addiction in the Portland metro area. Founded in 1979, the agency includes nine clinics or recovery centers, where patients can access primary care, addiction treatment, mental health care, acupuncture, a pharmacy and housing and employment assistance. CCC has a staff of 900 helping more than 14,000 individuals every year to build healthy, resilient lives.
Central City Concern is looking for a compassionate PMHNP Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our world-class, FQHC-HCH organization. Schedule: Flexible FTE from 0.6 to 1.0
In this role, you will work at the Old Town Recovery Center and Old Town Clinic as part of a multidisciplinary team providing integrated, specialty mental health services with dedicated RN and Pharmacy support staff.
Opportunities exist to support our culturally specific program The Imani Center, providing care to African American clients seeking dual-diagnosis outpatient treatment, low-barrier SMI clients as part of our ACT Teams, or part of our integrated Primary-Care mental health service line. CCC is committed to creating a diverse work experience for successful candidates. Join a team committed to adults and families impacted by homelessness and conduct meaningful work in Portland, Oregon.
Facility Description: A state-licensed outpatient mental health and addiction treatment program for adults, Old Town Recovery Center has been a mainstay provider to Portland, Oregon’s severely mentally ill for more than 20 years. The majority of clients experience both mental illness and addiction challenges, some are homeless, and all have been impacted by poverty. Services include case management, counseling, addiction treatment and medication management. Every year, 650 patients find solace and stability at the Old Town Recovery Center.
- Completion of an accredited two, three, or four year course of training for nurses.
- Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program or Master’s degree in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing and have National certification.
- Current license to practice nursing in Oregon and certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Must have full prescriptive powers in Oregon with a DEA number.
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
- Current CPR certification required.
- If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.