The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Service Directors, Clinical Directors, Associate Clinical Directors, and Senior Program Managers.
Pay/Benefits: $23.15 starting hourly pay plus, Full benefits.
Location: This position is based out of LifeWorks NW's Sylvan site.
As a behavioral health organization, LifeWorks NW employees are required to have had their COVID 19 vaccination (or have an approved medical/religious exemption) per State of Oregon rules. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required upon hire.
- Responsibilities may include data entry, referencing information on the computer, scheduling, running basic reports.
- Check e-mail/voice mail daily when working; respond to calls within 48 hours or sooner if appropriate.
- Coordinate the Service Director's calendar. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes.
- Travel between sites or in the community.
- Occasional evenings/weekends required.
- Meets standards for productivity, accuracy/quality of work, customer service and team work as defined in the Performance Evaluation.
- Meet standards for attendance following the department's call-in policy for any unscheduled absences.
- Participate in a culture of feedback at the agency by eliciting feedback to promote professional growth and assess work effectiveness.
- Requires access to a car and valid driver's license.
- Requires ability to work some evenings and/or weekends.
This is site based and some remote work is possible with supervisor approval.